Saturday, May 31, 2014

Random Facts About Me


I haven't done any random posts before, which is weird, because I like random facts about stuff. My writer friend, Jaye, nominated me for participation The Sunflower Blogger Award. So that means I get to share 11 random facts about myself and answer 11 questions Jaye gave me. And then I'm supposed to tag 11 bloggers to answer the questions too. Which I'll have to only tag a few. I don't follow a lot of blogs. 

Well, here we go! 

11 Randoms Facts About Me

1. I love reading Historical Romance, but I try to only write Fantasy. I don't want to do any research. I'm lazy that way.

2. I'm not allergic to anything. Except my mom is allergic to wasps, and I've never been stung before, so I may be allergic to wasps.

3. I've had glasses since I was eight, but I've been wearing contacts for about two years.

4. I'm an Introvert and I'd rather stay home and read a book than go to a party.

5. My celebrity crush is Tom Hiddleston. He's British, handsome, need I say more?

6. I once thought about getting my hair dyed red. It would be awesome to be ginger!

7. I share my middle name with my mom and I'm the only kid out of four that got her green eyes.

8. I'm a hyperventilating, feels feeling, shipping, fangirl. (Look those terms up on Urban Dictionary if you aren't sure what they mean.)

9. I have almost every single Michael Buble song on a playlist on Spotifiy. The whole playlist is almost five hours long. 

10. I LOVE the Dick Van Dyke Show. I laugh so hard when I watch it. It's clean comedy, so I don't have to worry about hearing nasty jokes on it. 

11. I hate lasagna. (Yes, that's very random. But it's true!)

My Answers to the 11 Questions

1. What is your favorite kind of tree?
Probably a weeping willow. We don't have any where I live, but they just seem like such a romantic tree.

2. Do you prefer tea or coffee or neither?
Both. I like my tea with honey. I only drink coffee from Starbucks and usually I like it in Frappuccino form. 

3. What is your favorite social media site?
Instagram! As they say, a picture says a 1,000 words. 

4. What is the last sentence you wrote in a story?
Sneak peek of Unafraid! 
She heard a pained screeching noise, a whistle of wind, and it was gone.


5. Who is your favorite historical figure and why?
Wow, this is tough. I admire a lot of historical people and I'm not sure I can pick just one.
But I guess I'd have to pick Saint Patrick. I love the work he did in Ireland and I like Irish things in general. And he was a big part of the paper I had to write about the Church in Ireland for my Church History Class.

6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When girls, who claim to be Whovians, call the Ninth and Twelfth Doctor ugly and don't like them because of it. HELLO. He is the Doctor! He is brilliant, fantastic, and you shouldn't hate him just because he's not model material. (Sorry, needed to rant that.)

7. What is your favorite dessert?
Ice cream! Any flavor WITHOUT nuts.

8. If you could live in any time period (past, present, and future) which would you choose?
Probably the 1940's and 50's, I LOVE the style of that time.

9. What is your favorite book to re-read (besides the Bible)?
The Hobbit! I've been re-reading it each time a new Hobbit movie comes out.

10. What genre do you read the most?
Historical romance fiction. It's my favorite!

11. What is the best movie you have ever watched?
Captain America: The Winter Soldier. That whole movie was just FEELS. BUCKY. *sobbing*

And now for the tagged bloggers, as I said I only will be able to tag a couple. (Which means just two.) ;-)


Here are my questions for the tagged bloggers:

1. What is your favorite TV show?
2. If you could live in any country, besides the once you live in now, which would you pick?
3. What is your favorite wild animal?
4. If you could live as a character in any book, which book would you choose?
5. If you had to choose, which of these famous cities would you live in: Paris, London, or New York?
6. What movie, book, or TV show can you quote endlessly?
7. What is most embarrassing thing you have ever done?
8. What is the bravest thing you have ever done?
9. What do you consider to be the best smell in the world?
10. What is the scariest thing that has ever happened to you?
11. If you could punch a fictional character in the face, who would it be?

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to ask a stupid question but, I'm just tagged with these questions you gave me right? Or do I do the 11 random facts thing and get the award? Confused! ;)
    Purity Leigh
    P.S. Thanks for tagging me. I'll be sure to let you know when I have my post up in case you want to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do the 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions. And I (guess?) you get the award after that. I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I don't really care that much about the award, so I'll just do the questions and not worry about it. Thanks for clearing it up for me!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for tagging! I'm working on mine right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My blog post is finally up!
    http://purityleigh.blogspot.com/2014/06/tagged-tv-shows-famous-cities-punching.html

    ReplyDelete